Feroze khan Requests Alizeh Sultan For show-Cause Notice

The actor Feroze Khan has called the accusations of abuse made against him by his ex-wife Syeda Aliza Fatima Khan “false, contrived, and orchestrated,” adding that they have harmed his reputation and may negatively affect his projects in the business.
Feroze Khan requests that Aliza Sultan, his ex-wife, be giving a show-cause notice due to “false and concoct” claims
On Tuesday, Feroze personally appears before a Karachi family court and apply to Sections 476 and 195(1) (giving false or forged documents) of the Code of Criminal Procedure. He asked the court to issue a writ and show-cause notice to his ex-wife for making “false and fabricated allegations” against him that went viral on social media.
Last week, images of Aliza—who goes by the online handle Aliza Sultan—showing bruises, as well as an ER visit report and a police report filed with the same court, appeared on social media. This outraged many people in the entertainment industry and on social media, and Aliza received harsh criticism. Feroze refuted the claims and pledged to sue anyone who spread the “rumors” against him.
LAWYER FAIQ ALI JAGIRANI:
The respondent had filing a “false, manufacture, forge, and falsify” application with the court on October 20 that was addressing to the SHO of the Darakhshan police station, according to his attorney Faiq Ali Jagirani.
He asserted that the respondent did not sign the application and that neither the date, time, nor her CNIC number was including. He says that it had not been properly receive by the police station officer and stamping.
Feroze asserts that “such [a] statement includes severe claims.” His attorney claim that Feroze’s character had been “damaging” as well as his “reputation, and as a result, many projects of the applicant are under review, as can be apparent by the newspapers and social media comments by the relevant parties of the society and media industry,” as a result of the “false and fabricating allegations” made by Aliza to the SHO and the allegations being spread on the “internet, social media, television channel[s], YouTube, and print media.”
Aliza “falsely claim” that the application had been sending to the SHO of the Darakhshan police station, according to Jagirani, who adds that what she submit in court was not a final draft of the document nor had it been signing. According to what he said, she asserted in court that the SHO had properly signed and approved it.
Because of this, the actor asked the court to send his ex-wife. This is a show-cause notice for submitting a “false, falsified, and managed application” addressed to the Darakhshan SHO.
Court:
Additionally, he asked the court to issue a writ of execution against the respondent for allegedly forging documents. Also submitting them to the court. Family Judge (East) Tahir Abbasi requested arguments from Feroze’s attorney regarding the maintainability of his application without issuing any orders.
Feroze Khan asked the court to let him and his parents visit with his young children in the meantime. On November 5, the court authorized the grandparents to see the kids.
The judge was unable to issue an order on Feroze Khan earlier motion to stop his ex-wife from posting information. Or content about their private life on social media due to a lack of time. The case’s subsequent hearing has been scheduling for November 5.
For more latest news, Click here.